Important Note: Due to COVID-19 pandemic this year's IJCACI will be arranged virtually.
- Author/Presenter - BDT 2000
- Student Author/Presenter - BDT 1000
- Extra Page Charge (per page) - No charge (Exempted)
- Participant - Free
- As the confernece will be held virtually, the registration fees are extensively reduced for the authors.
- 01. Submit the payment as per the Registration type. (Keep track of your transaction ID while doing the BKash payment.)
- 02. Submit the Registration Form with the name of the author and payment references.
- 03. In the registration form, please mention the name of the presenter (e-Certificate will be issued on the name of presenter).
- Using BKash
- 01. Go to your BKash Mobile Menu by dialing *247# or Login to BKash Mobile Application
- 02. Choose “Send Money”
- 03. Enter the bKash Account Number (01818392800)
- 04. Enter the amount you want to send (Please check your eligibity from the above table)
- 05. Enter a reference about the transaction. Reference format is IJCACI2020_YourPaperID, i. e. IJCACI2020_1001
- 06. Now enter your bKash Mobile Menu PIN to confirm the transaction
- You and the Receiver both will receive a confirmation message from bKash.
- There is no charge for 'Send Money' up to 500 Taka with bKash App. By dialing *247#, 5 Taka charge will be applicable on every 'Send Money' transaction. You do not have to include the withdraw charge. Just pay the exact amount (BDT 1000 or BDT 2000)
- After the registration, confernece organizing committee will confirm your payment through email.