Important Note: Due to COVID-19 pandemic this year's IJCACI will be arranged virtually.
Student Authorship Conference @IJCACI2020
The Student Conference in association with the IJCACI 2020 invites unpublished and original research papers from Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in following tracks and topic:
Last date for submission of full papers: 31 July, 2020
Notification of acceptance of papers: 30 September, 2020
Submit through Email: email@example.com
Email Subject Format: Student_Authorship_Conference@IJCACI2020
General Guideline for Authors
- THE FIRST AUTHOR OF THE PAPER SHOULD BE A STUDENT.
- Faculty members/academician can be author at last position as a supervisor.
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be 4-8 pages in length. Extra pages (i.e. above 8 pages) will be accepted with a nominal charge mentioned in the registration page.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author’s Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available here.
- All papers must be submitted online via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The subject of email must be: Student_Authorship_Conference@IJCACI2020
- All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by experts based on originality, significance and clarity.
- Student papers must include the author names and affiliations in the initial submission
- Presentation medium will be Poster.
- The paper prior to submission should be checked for plagiarism from licensed plagiarism software like Turnitin/iAuthenticate, etc. The similarity content should not exceed 20% and not more than 4% from any single source (in any case either self- contents or others). Further, you have to strictly implement the following ethical guidelines for publication:
- Any form of self-plagiarism or plagiarism from others' work(s) should not be there in an article.
- If any model / concept / figure / table / data / conclusive comment by any previously published work is used in your article, you should properly cite a reference to the original work.
- Also, language of explaining it should not be same as language of the work from which you have adopted it.
- If you are using any copyrighted material, you should acquire prior permission from the copyright holder.
- All the Student Papers will be published in "Special Issue Student Authorship Confernece @ IJCACI 2020 in DIU Journal of Science and Technology"
- DIU Journal of Science and Technology (DIU-JST) is an International Open-Access Journal. ISSN-1818-5878 (Print) 2408-8498 (Online)
- All the accepted papers will be published as a separate proceeding of Student Conference in association with the IJCACI 2020.
- The papers will not be added to the Springer IJCACI proceeding.